Monday, October 12, 2009

My Teacher, My Hero

When we still child, our parents are our teachers. Then when we get older, we start to go to school. In the start of our schooling, it is the start of a new beginning, we start to learn new things.

In start of schooldays, thats the time we met our classmates that became our friends and best friends, but don't forget the heroes who taught us....OUR TEACHERS...MY teacher is my hero. She helped me in my studies. She is the one who made me get more serious in studying. Even sometimes she is like a monster in scolding us, we know that it is only a reminder and to show her loved to us. I idolized her because she can manage all the things in their house and inside the school..and she can also divide her time to be with her family and to do her work at school.

Let us respect and love our teachers. Treat them like our true parents, because in school they are our parents and also we cannot achieve our goals without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment