Sunday, November 8, 2009

SECOND GRADING PERIOD EXPERIENCE

I learned a lot in second quarter, not like in first quarter that we learned about the internet and its history, now we learned about HTML. In our first activity, I typed so long and have some difficulties because of the tags.
I learned about different kind of tags, its uses and its meaning. Other tags need an end tags and there are some don't need, and it is called stand alone tags. And also how to resize, change the color,change the font of what you type. Also about the most essential web standards.
There are some problems and challenges that i've encountered like in our activities, I dont know what end tag to put. Sometimes I also forgot to tags/end tags then it come up wrong.
Thanks for the help of our helpful and concerned teachers. I addressed the challenges in our subject.
I will work harder and apply this things that i've learned to achieve my goals in life.

1 comment: